ErikaMSzabo

Fantasy Writer and Reader

I love to read magical realism/fantasy stories. About two years ago, on a rainy afternoon, I wanted to snuggle up on the couch to read, but I didn’t have any new books. I voiced my disappointment, while browsed my numerous bookshelves. My daughter had enough after a while and said, “Mom, stop whining! If you don’t have a book to read, then write one.” She surprised me with her statement, but I took her advice, sat down and started writing my Guarded Secrets series.

I'm new to this site and a bit lost

Foresight (Guarded Secrets series Part One) - Erika M. Szabo

I joined this site a few days ago and I haven't quite figured it out yet. How do you make friends, what do you post about? I joined 2 groups, but seems like the groups are not very active. So, for now, I'm going to stay an observer, until I figure it out. What drew me to this site at the beginning was, the honest reviews I read in the blog posts. Wow! I'd live to have my books read and reviewed by avid readers of this site.

The first book of my Guarded Secrets series is free on SMASHWORDS for a limited time, if any of you are interested in romantic fantasy, magical abilities/secret society/time travel type of stories, I would love to have your opinion and input.

-Erika M Szabo